In a world where transport and goods flow across borders, demand quick and effective handling, Color Line Cargo has developed a system that enables us to declare large and complex declarations in a fast, secure and easy manner.
When using a B2B solution, most of the data used for the customs clearance is delivered directly from the supplier/shipper. The higher quantity of data in the transfer, leads to a simple customs clearance process, with a high degree of security.
Customs clearance with a B2B Solution may advantageously be used by:
- Customer’s with regular and daily transport
- Customers with declarations with many goods items and demanding tariffs
How does it work?
- The company prepares, in cooperation with Color Line Cargo, a data file to be used for customs clearance.
- The file is adapted to the individual businesses, in a specific format.
- Color Line Cargo offers 3 types of B2B solutions, which can be adapted according to corporate needs.
- With a B2B solution, we are able to create customs documents in all involved countries at once.
- Documents or customs references are sent electronically to your preferred recipient.
tlf.: +47 21 04 18 54
tlf.: +47 21 04 18 53
tlf.: +47 21 04 18 52
tlf.: +45 99 56 19 55
tlf.: +46 52 66 20 60
tlf.: +47 69 00 05 00
Sailing schedules and updated deviations for all our routes.
Contact one of our booking support teams for fast and easy cargo booking.
Find a sales contact
Our sales contacts are well educated in handling your inquiries.
Find useful information about Color Lines policies, terms and conditions.